-- Posted Friday, 5 February 2010 | | Source: GoldSeek.com
By Bix Weir
(excerpt from the Friday Road Trip 2/5/2010)
Let’s end this week with some news about the famed “Strong Dollar Policy”. According to US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, he and Robert Rubin created the “The Policy” in his office back in 1995.
“U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said he has continued to support the strong dollar policy he helped craft in the Clinton administration when he worked for his predecessor Robert Rubin.
“That particular phrase and commitment of policy was first written in my office at the Treasury Department in 1995,” Geithner said today, when asked about the currency during a Senate Finance Committee hearing.”
But what does the “Strong Dollar Policy” really mean anyway? I assume the end result is a “Strong Dollar” but what is the policy? Why hasn’t it ever been stated? What is used to implement this “policy”?
HERE’S WHAT I THINK GEITHNER AND RUBIN WROTE ON THAT FATEFULL DAY:
The US Strong Dollar Policy
(from the Desk of Robert Rubin & Tim Geithner)
1) We must maintain the illusion of a strong dollar to keep interest rates low and economic prosperity booming. At the same time we must maximize the global use of our US Dollar as an important economic weapon.
2) The key focal point of this policy is the total and complete control of both gold and silver as they are the only viable alternatives to the US Dollar as a global reserve currency. We will continue Greenspan’s computer rigging operations which in order to control the physical markets we replaced Ft. Knox Gold with Gold plated Tungsten bars and closed down the Manhattan Project Calutron’s to get our hands on the vast hoard of physical Silver.
3) We must rig all government data such that we mask all hints of price inflation. This must include rigging all inflation data by changing the weighting of the components. Also we must include the rigging of employment data (birth/death adjustments), manufacturing data, public sentiment data, and all other data related to our economic health.
4) We must utilize the vast computer market rigging technology available to both the US Government and large Wall Street firms to rig all commodity markets, stock markets and currency markets. Computer programming will be critical to the control of the world’s markets.
5) We must secure the assistance of the SEC, CFTC, FBI, CIA and other regulatory agencies to both turn a blind eye to the manipulation as well as assist in the removal of any competing factions that may threaten the policy implementation.
6) We must illicit the help of Wall Street’s Primary Dealers to implement this strategy and conceal the US Government and Federal Reserve involvement in the manipulation of markets. A necessary evil will be that those involved with our official manipulations will significantly profit from the insider knowledge.
7) We must enlist the help of Harvard Professor Larry Summers to implement his “Behavioral Economics” model to mold the perception of strong global markets thus deceiving the investing and consuming public that everything is wonderful and people are free to spend and live outside of their means.
8) We must secretly gain control of all financial media avenues to help promote the false policy construct as well as disguise the reality of what is going on behind the scenes.
9) We must put the right people in the right places in Government agencies to help conceal the false reality as well as further the “Strong Policy” agenda.
10) The end of fiat currency must happen but we can prolong the inevitable for a considerable amount of time to maximize the benefit to our nation (and those who control it). When this is over the US can literally default on all our debt and return to the Constitutional Gold Standard.
Is this what America really stands for?
Did anyone happen to see what happened on the same day Geithner spouted off about his involvement in the “Strong Dollar Policy”?
Congress Approves $1.9 Trillion Debt-Limit Increase
The Implementation of the Gold Standard is right on target with the US destroying the US dollar right on queue.
From the 1982 Gold Commission Report:
“If reasonable price stability and confidence in our currency are not restored, in the years ahead we believe that those who advocate an immediate return to gold will grow in numbers and political influence.”
We are there!
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.
(To subscriber to the gold conspiracy Road to Roota letters (Click HERE)
-- Posted Friday, 5 February 2010 | Digg This Article | Source: GoldSeek.com