-- Published: Wednesday, 16 January 2019 | Print | Disqus
New, cutting-edge technologies often come at a high cost, but not this time.
OneGold is extending an unprecedented offer of gold and silver at spot price for three months to help new buyers enjoy the financial benefits of owning precious metals.
[OKLAHOMA CITY], [January 7th, 2019] New, cutting-edge technologies often come at a high cost, but not this time. OneGold is extending an unprecedented offer of gold and silver at spot price for three months to help new buyers enjoy the financial benefits of owning precious metals. With a time-saving interface backed by the security of blockchain technology, investors can add gold and silver assets to their portfolios at a cost lower than that of traditional physical metals.
“Many in the market think gold sold at spot price is just too good to be true. But in this case, it’s true. The mission of OneGold is to help everyone become a precious metals investor. By extending our fantastic offer of gold and silver at spot prices, buyers truly get more for their money,” said Ken Lewis, OneGold CEO. “We’re confident that once people see the benefits of instant liquidity and blockchain verification, our marketplace will become a top destination for trading precious metals.”
Spot refers to the current price in the marketplace for a commodity or security. These values change from minute to minute, based on what investors are willing to pay for that asset. Physical gold and silver are typically sold at a premium cost above the spot price. Premiums cover expenses like the cost of distribution, and in some cases, collectible value. Since OneGold’s decision to sell precious metals at spot is only available for a limited time, buyers should take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Some of the unique aspects of the OneGold online marketplace include:
· OneGold uses VaultChain™, a secure, immutable blockchain ledger developed by Tradewind Markets, the leading innovator in digital precious metals distributed ledger and blockchain technologies;
· VaultChain™ Gold and VaultChain™ Silver digital precious metals are fully allocated to physical metals held at the Royal Canadian Mint, a Federal Crown Corporation of the Government of Canada;
· All digital precious metals are 100% redeemable online through OneGold for physical products, from 1 gram to thousands of ounces, delivered to customers’ doors with only a few clicks;
· OneGold locks in your price when you begin the checkout process, so you never have to worry about the markets moving while you are completing your transaction;
· Set up automatic investing and purchase gold or silver in any amount and at any frequency of your choosing;
· OneGold.com is secure and accessible 24/7 on any device, allowing investors to buy, sell or redeem precious metals at their convenience.
Investors are encouraged to learn more and create a free account today at OneGold.com.
OneGold is a pioneering online platform for buying, selling and managing digital assets backed by precious metals. It’s a partnership between two of the precious metals industry’s most trusted institutions: APMEX, a leading precious metals retailer with over $10 billion in transactions, and global asset manager Sprott, a publicly traded company with offices in Toronto, New York, California and Vancouver. Sprott currently manages $7 billion in customer assets.
For more information, visit www.onegold.com, send an email to email@example.com, or call 800.492.9144.
| Digg This Article
-- Published: Wednesday, 16 January 2019 | E-Mail | Print | Source: GoldSeek.com