-- Published: Tuesday, 3 June 2014 | Print | Disqus
By Gordon T. Long
IS THERE A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING TWO GRAPHS?
Click to Enlarge
YES - The Cloward Piven Strategy Is Working!
WHAT IS THE CLOWARD PIVEN STRATEGY
The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward (1926–2001) and Frances Fox Piven (b. 1932) that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system and government in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the constitution and the free enterprise capitalist economy with a new socialist/marxist centrally planned economy and an end to poverty through redistribution of wealth".
THE CORE OF THE STRATEGY
• Create ever-growing constituencies DEPENDANT on the government for their livelihoods directly through entitlements, social safety nets and government suppliers in the private sectors!
• Regulate and tax the private sector into submission (healthcare, banking, small businesses, real estate, autos) and demise while legislating demand to their crony capitalist supporters.
• Politicize and control the allocation of credit (mortgages, student debt, consumer financial protection agency, Dodd Frank, etc.)
• Control the public schools and teach dependence, childlike trust in government and that you are ENTITLED to something for nothing (health care, food, pensions, disability insurance, shelter) and not taught to think for themselves versus conventional schooling of self reliance, ability to solve problems, logic, importance of hard work, reading, writing and arithmetic and the lessons of history.
• Have a main stream media report misinformation as FACTS for the useful idiots created by the public school monopoly.
• Create growth in government and its obligations that COMPOUND faster than economic growth and tax receipts.
• Debase the currency to impoverish the middle class and create desperation for growth, while removing the obligation to pay for their BENEFITS (47% of the country pays no fed taxes)
• “ When you rob Peter to pay Paul you can always count on Paul's support”
"THE CLOWARD PIVEN STRATEGY"
Click to Play
"THE NEW BILL OF RIGHTS"
Click to Play
For more detail signup for your FREE copy of the GordonTLong.com THESIS PAPER
Signup for notification of the next MACRO INSIGHTS
Request your FREE TWO MONTH TRIAL subscription of the
Global Macro Tipping Points (GMTP) Report at GordonTLong.com
No Obligations. No Credit Card.
Gordon T Long is not a registered advisor and does not give investment advice. His comments are an expression of opinion only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity or any other financial instrument at any time. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. Of course, he recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions, and barring that you are encouraged to confirm the facts on your own before making important investment commitments.
© Copyright 2013 Gordon T Long. The information herein was obtained from sources which Mr. Long believes reliable, but he does not guarantee its accuracy. None of the information, advertisements, website links, or any opinions expressed constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any securities or commodities. Please note that Mr. Long may already have invested or may from time to time invest in securities that are recommended or otherwise covered on this website. Mr. Long does not intend to disclose the extent of any current holdings or future transactions with respect to any particular security. You should consider this possibility before investing in any security based upon statements and information contained in any report, post, comment or suggestions you receive from him.
| Digg This Article
-- Published: Tuesday, 3 June 2014 | E-Mail | Print | Source: GoldSeek.com