-- Published: Thursday, 31 July 2014 | Print | Disqus
By Theodore (Ty) Andros
This is part II of IV of Useful Idiots and The Something for Nothing Society. In part I, we covered the beginning of the evolution from a capitalist constitutional republic during Teddy Roosevelt’s presidency a century ago into the progressive socialist state we have become today. This transformation has taken over a century and has been implemented in such an incremental manner as to be mostly imperceptible to the public at large. It began with the creation of the Federal Reserve (privately owned central bank owned by multi-century banking families) and UNSOUND money (which transformed money from a place to store your savings and labor and a store of value which moved your savings into the future, into an instrument of confiscation, theft and exploitation of the public). The other element of the road to serfdom was the personal income tax, also implemented at that time. This series is a connect the dots exercise designed to allow you to see the enormity and inevitability of the societal collapse we find ourselves in. Its causes, the system that is in place driving it forward and the reality of our situations, better allow you to see and prepare for its demise, hopefully benefitting from it. It is the greatest opportunity in history but requires a keen understanding of history and Austrian economics which has predicted it all. The history of this collapse of empires is being presented to you in this series.
Inhabitants of the developed world have experienced an IRON curtain of government policies crushing their futures and prohibiting prosperity. This plan has been in place and unfolding for over 100 years. It is a plan and the playbook is easily found and understood on the internet. It is central to creating USEFUL IDIOTS and a Something for Nothing Society. It is nothing less than the destruction of the American way, the taking of our freedoms, private property, future prosperity and destruction of any incentives to produce. It is a process where the elites which control society transform the public into modern day serfs and transform the fruits of your labor to themselves in a myriad ways. It is the implementation of socialism, which is the consumption of wealth and the destruction of wealth creation as we outlined in part 1.
The people who control the central government (bureaucracies) in Washington DC, are socialists who call themselves progressive democrats and republicans. They believe in the ultimate power of leviathan government over the public rather than being servants to them. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are a few of the disciples of Saul Alinsky, a radical community organizer who devised methods of destabilization and destruction of a capitalist economy making it ripe for the IMPOSITION of socialism. We need look no further than his Rules for Radicals (published in 1971) to see the blueprints of what is transpiring today throughout the developed world:
How To Create a Social State by Saul Alinsky
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion - Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare –Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
This process is firmly underway as anyone who is an careful observer of unfolding events can verify. The only part that is missing from his plan is unsound money and the debauching of the currency which was firmly underway when he created this blueprint and we covered it in part one of this series. Every detail of this plan is at work and in FULL BLOOM in the developed world economies as we will illustrate in this series. Driven by the Politicians who are socialists in various stages of disguise, many are on plain display in Europe and, in America, they are disguised as progressive Republicans and Democrats and call for democracy (democracy for them means socialism to the common man) playing word games in the tradition of George Orwell’s Animal Farm and 1984.
The main thrust of today’s missive will cover creating Useful Idiots and a Something for Nothing Society is PUBLICLY CONTROLLED (centrally planned and directed) school system. The schools are not creating independent productive citizens anymore, now their mission is to create just the opposite: ignorant, uneducated serfs for exploitation, created to live a life of misery and servitude.
Children’s brainwashing and manipulation of their thoughts began upon entering the public school monopolies. When I was a child, schools where controlled by local and state governments in cooperation with local parents through the PTA (parent teachers association) and had been this way since the founding of America 200 years before. If the children failed to be properly prepared to become self-sufficient, literate and responsible adults, the next PTA and SCHOOL board meeting would erupt in fireworks until the heat brought back the accountability to the system. If the child failed their lessons, he or she was held back until proven proficient with no exceptions. Today, these students are promoted in order to cement their ignorance in place.
In my day, a school was VERY accountable to its students and curriculums devised by parents and teachers together to MAKE sure the fundamentals were thoroughly learned to PREPARE the children to be productive, self-sufficient independent citizens as they mature and learn from the lessons of history rather than repeat them. Constitutionally, there is no basis or authority granted for the Department of Education.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
- Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
In 1979, the Department of Education was established to insure all students received a uniform quality of education and create federally controlled public school monopolies. The goal was not to improve education but to dilute it and control the curriculums to create a compliant, docile, uninformed useful idiot, ripe for manipulation and supporters of progressive socialism.
It has now become an unaccountable (to parents and the children that are mentally crippled by it) MONOPOLY controlled by public sector education unions whose directions come from Washington DC (District of Corruption). Curriculums are designed to serve Washington DC’s goals of controlling the wealth and lives of the public by creating government dependence, the belief the government will provide for them if they fail to do so themselves, and voting majorities to serve themselves, crony capitalists, special interest supporters and their masters in the banking systems.
We have moved away from the CLASSICAL curriculum developed over CENTURIES which had been provided by accountable local governments and parents since the founding of the UNITED STATES:
Classical Conventional Curriculum of the baby boomers and previous generations:
- Self-reliance, Hard work, personal responsibility, perseverance
- The Constitution and Bill of Rights, the history and evolution of freedom such as the Magna Carta
- Ability to solve problems
- Logic, reason and critical thinking skills
- The importance of the right to keep and bear arms and know how to use them
- What is money? Prudent financial behavior, living within your means, saving, the dangers of indebtedness, the effects of compounding,
- Reading, writing and arithmetic (HIGH levels of PROFICIENCY)
- Ability to think for yourself and the essential of societal free speech
- The lessons of history (previous empires and their demise), Classical reading
This once created a wealth of productivity, well-educated citizens, wealth, huge middle classes, personal responsibility, and a moral and just society. The more educated the public became the more prosperous, and wealth FLOWED to its citizens in sound money. Which then, when reinvested, created the next WAVE of WEALTH CREATION. The education of the public is essential to economic and personal success as outlined by Adam Smith in the classic book Wealth of Nations. This system of an classically educated electorate created the greatest accumulation of wealth and broadest and most prosperous middle classes in history.
Now, the objective of the educational system is just the opposite - to enhance the OPPORTUNITIES for GOVERNMENT and BANKSTERS to PREY, VICTIMIZE and MANIPULATE children into adulthood. At which point, they become sheeple, ripe for fleecing for a lifetime. It is now a politically correct system designed to create what Vladimir Lenin called USEFUL idiots (pawns of government, elites and banksters).
- Control the public schools and teach dependence on government
- TEACH childlike trust in government and that they will take care of you.
- That you are ENTITLED to something for nothing (healthcare, food, pensions, disability insurance, shelter) and someone else will pay for it
- Whether you earn it or not, they sell the impossible idea that you are entitled to live at the expense of others, rather than provide for yourself.
- Don’t teach history and lessons from the past
- Reading, writing and arithmetic deemphasized (more than 50% or more graduate high school graduate without being proficient in these areas)
- Create several generations who have no interests in current events or anything but personal amusement and comfort.
This has transpired over a 35-year period since the Department of Education (centrally planned and progressively controlled) was created in WASHINGTON D.C. (District of Corruption). They have not been taught to be self-sufficient, productive and hard working ON PURPOSE:
A latest assault on the quality of public education is in the making as you read this and it is called COMMON CORE. The Common Core is a common curriculum to create people UNABLE to solve problems or do simple math, bereft of history and its lessons, and prime candidates for manipulation by the main stream media and politicians. The goal of the government, Socialist progressives, Banksters, monopoly public schools, the department of education and the teachers' unions IS NOT to create a nation of self-sufficient intelligent citizens. It is to create dumbed-down citizens, unable to function, think clearly or provide for themselves, dependent on the socialist government system and easily manipulated by FEAR (false evidence appearing real).
“Contrary to what the public is told, Common Core is not about standards. It’s about content — what pupils are taught. In the Social Studies Framework approved on April 29th by New York State’s education authorities (but not parents), American history is presented as four centuries of racism, economic oppression, and gender discrimination. Teachers are encouraged to help students identify their differences instead of their common American identity. Gone are heroes, founding fathers, ideals, and American exceptionalism.” …Common Core eliminates handwriting, the basis of communication for over two thousand years. Students learn to print in kindergarten and first grade, but then instruction shifts to keyboards…. But what’s most at stake is truth. Novelist George Orwell warned in “1984” how distorting history destroyed freedom: “The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, and the lies became truth.”
- Betsy McCaughey
That is the definition of the school systems today, where mental crippling of many generations is the goal. The CONSTITUTION and Bill of RIGHTS protects you from tyrannical government and preserve and enshrine the RULE of LAW. These things ARE NOT taught to students today, they do not know WHAT THEY ARE, why they are important or why they must be upheld, fought for and protected to preserve our country and FREEDOMS that the founding fathers fought and died to create for us. Previous generations were taught and fought for these things are now called terrorists and tea partiers. Just as the founding fathers would be today.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
- Thomas Jefferson
“There will be, in the next generation or so, a method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”
- Aldous Huxley
Aldous did not live to see the internet, Facebook or smartphones but it is the bread and circus for useful idiots. Now OUR CHILDREN are TAUGHT the SECOND BILL OF RIGHTS (designed to make the public DEPENDENT on Government) originally created By Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Obama worships this) during the great depression.
- The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation. Think unions, minimum wages for people that don’t produce.
- The right to earn enough to provide adequate food, shelter, clothing and recreation. Think Welfare, food stamps, disability, etc
- The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living. Think farm subsidies
- The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from UNFAIR COMPETITION and domination by monopolies at home or abroad. Think the façade of capitalism when crony capitalism is the goal accomplished through runaway government regulation
- The right of every family to a decent home. Think section 8 housing
- The right to adequate medical care and opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health. Think Medicare for the elderly, Medicaid for the poor, Obamacare for the middle class.
- The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, accident and unemployment. Think Unemployment and disability benefits which never end.
- The right to a good education. Think how real charter schools are relentlessly attacked for being successful and creating people who can be independent thinkers, know history, and can read write and do arithmetic. Excellence in education is now the enemy.
Something for Nothing Societies and USEFUL IDIOTS have been taught to believe these things and VOTE for it. To them it is the AMERICAN WAY! The original Bill of Rights provides for NONE of this. It provides the basis to accomplish these things aka “equal opportunity” but not the guarantee of them. This is the thinking that has been taught to 3 to 4 generations of school children who have grown up and now VOTE. These people unknowingly are socialists and support socialism. It is why the Developed Nations are so fiercely divided at this time; the older generation went through the old classical school system and, the newer generation, the socialist/USEFUL Idiot model. It is the makers versus the takers, tea party versus millennials and Gen X. In the real world, we used to be in this together. Dividing society is part of the game plan of socialist progressives.
The millenial’s and Gen X are the patsies. They are the ones who are on the hook for the debt and the diminished futures caused by the policies of the socialists they support. When the president and democrats talk of the middle class, they are talking to the useful idiots who believe and have been taught that they are ENTITLED to prosperity, the fruits of others’ labors, and a middle class lifestyle by the simple fact of being AMERICAN. This is the promise of government they have learned since entering the public school system. When he talks about boosting the middle class they are speaking about the next entitlement to TACK on the the second bill of rights. In a number of states, those on welfare OUTNUMBER those with a job:
If you work for a living and live in one of those states you may wish to consider voting with your feet as the confiscation of your labors and wealth are firmly on the BUFFET table. California and New York combined with Washington DC are taking over 60 to 70% of your wealth in one way or another… and their appetite is INSATIABLE. This is the government redistributing wealth and implementing crippling policies on the grandest of scales. These states are the tip of the spear of the entitlement nation that is unfolding, Europe is no exception and, in fact, leads the United States in every major issue covered today.