1. Gold has arrived at the $1220 support zone. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge.
2. Note the position of the Stochastics oscillator at the bottom of the chart. Significant rallies tend to begin from the current position.
3. Since Indian dealer stocking for the Akha Teej festival peaked a few weeks ago, gold has been declining (as I suggested it likely would).
4. Top analysts at Goldman Sachs had a target of $1220 and thatís roughly where the price has fallen to.
5. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The downtrend from the April highs has been relentless for silver. To deal with this type of market, investors need to regularly stock up on put options.
6. Another strategy is to carry some short positions (like the banks do). When there is no rally in a market, there is no possibility to book any profit on anything other than bets that the market will fall.
7. I hold a lot of dividend paying investments in the precious metal sector as well as some short positions. The bottom line is that I believe in a coming bull era, but if Iím going to wait for it to happen, I want to get paid handsomely for the time I spend in the waiting room!
8. On a relative basis, gold is much stronger than silver. Gold is only flirting with its March lows, while silver has tumbled through them. Silver is now approaching its December lows!
9. While this is a key buying area, gold bugs and silver bugs need to avoid strategies like ďaveraging downĒ.
10. Thereís nothing wrong with having drawdowns with precious metals. If an investor gets a drawdown in their account (or bullion holdings), they sometimes try to bring the investments back ďinto the blackĒ by buying much more of the asset than they are emotionally comfortable handling.
11. This is a dangerous endeavour, because it can create significant emotional stress for the investor if the price of their investments keeps declining. A more professional and clean approach to gold and silver investing is to identify key buying areas rather than try to buy at ďmarket bottomsĒ.
12. Itís only in the West that there is a significant focus on investment drawdowns. Part of that drawdowns concern may come from the use of large amounts of investment leverage, which is best left in the hands of professional money managers.
13. The bottom line is that almost nobody in India is concerned about gold market drawdowns, and Indians have been investing in gold for thousands of years. If there is ever any real reason for investors to be concerned about precious metals investments, Indians will function as the canary in that coal mine.
14. Right now, all my lights are green for investors around the world to be modest buyers of gold, silver, and related stocks.
15. Please click here now. Blockchain technology and gold seem almost destined to become ďpermanent partnersĒ in the not-too-distant future.
16. Dubai entities have announced the creation of digital gold currency. It combines blockchain technology and physical gold.
17. Iíve predicted that the seemingly endless government abuse of citizens will never completely cease, but blockchain technology combined with physical gold will reduce it.
18. There are also tremendous similarities between gold bullion and crypto currency like bitcoin.
19. Bitcoin and other crypto currency are not a replacement for gold bullion, but they are beginning to act synergistically with gold to increase demand for both gold bullion and blockchain technology!
20. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this fabulous bitcoin chart. I own bitcoin, litecoin, and ethereum crypto currencies.
21. I donít see any more risk in buying them than with junior gold mining stocks and Iím extremely happy with my investments.
22. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Iím also extremely happy with my current GDX buy program, which is occurring in the $23 - $18 price range.
23. The post Akha Teej period ahead of Diwali dealer stocking is the main cause of gold market ďsummer doldrumsĒ. This is probably the most important period in the calendar year for professional gold stock accumulators.
24. So, I think itís time for the entire Western gold community to focus less on price predictions for now, and simply join me and other professional accumulators in pushing firmly on a myriad of gold stock buy buttons!
Note: We are privacy oriented. We accept cheques, credit card, and if needed, PayPal.
Written between 4am-7am. 5-6 issues per week. Emailed at aprox 9am daily.
Stewart Thomson is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am-9am. The newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered point form. Giving clarity of each point and saving valuable reading time.
Risks, Disclaimers, Legal
Stewart Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced and qualified investment advisors and get numerous opinions before taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the world is: 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products. There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line:
The content on this site is protected
by U.S. and international copyright laws and is the property of GoldSeek.com
and/or the providers of the content under license. By "content" we mean any
information, mode of expression, or other materials and services found on GoldSeek.com.
This includes editorials, news, our writings, graphics, and any and all other
features found on the site. Please contact
us for any further information.
Live GoldSeek Visitor Map | Disclaimer
The views contained here may not represent the views of GoldSeek.com, its affiliates or advertisers. GoldSeek.com makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information (including news, editorials, prices, statistics,
analyses and the like) provided through its service. Any copying, reproduction
and/or redistribution of any of the documents, data, content or materials contained
on or within this website, without the express written consent of GoldSeek.com,
is strictly prohibited. In no event shall GoldSeek.com or its affiliates be
liable to any person for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon
the information provided herein.