Jeffrey Nichols is recognized as one of the world's top experts in the economics and finance of precious metals. He has been a keynote speaker at dozens of investment and industry conferences, corporate meetings, and private company events around the world.
As managing director of American Precious Metals Advisors (APMA), he provides expert analysis of the economics of precious metal markets and offers strategic consulting and market research services to a wide range of corporate clients.
He has worked with mining companies on financing and investor relations, served as a director of two public companies, managed a mining-related mutual fund, and advised industry associations, national mints, central banks, and jewelry manufacturers.
Website: please click here.
Dr. Stephen Leeb
Leeb Capital Management
Stephen Leeb, Ph.D.
President, Chairman of Investment Committee
• 25+ years of investment experience with a focus on growth stocks
• Editor of The Complete Investor
• Former editor of Personal Finance, one of the most widely read financial newsletters with over 100,000 subscribers
• Author of six books - most recent, The Coming Economic Collapse: How You Can Thrive When Oil Costs $200 a Barrel.
• Regular guest on CNNfn, Bloomberg TV and Bloomberg Radio
• Ph.D. Psychology & M.A. Mathematics - Univ. of Illinois; B.A. Economics - Wharton School of Business, Univ. of Pennsylvania
To visit my website: please click here.